Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yes Please, Grill Me Some Peaches Sir!

Today we went to a family friend's house for little BBQ and for dessert we had grilled peaches! 
So yummy!
I totally have to give credit where credit is due and admit that this isn't my picture, it is from the blog Twirl and Taste, thanks guys!
Unfortunately, I am still not in total blog mode and I forget to take pictures (a lot!) But from where a started, the fact I remember to take any is a huge improvement. I'm trying to work on it though, mid-way-through-the-year resolution? I think so!

But here is the recipe from our chef of the evening himself---

Butter, 4 Tablespoons
Ground Cinnamon, a few shakes (this is based on your taste)
Brown Sugar, 2 teaspoons
Fresh Peaches, cut in halves

Melt the butter and mix in brown sugar and cinnamon. If the mixture is too thick you can add a little water to dilute the mixture. Then brush the mixture on the cut side of the peaches and grill for 3-4 minutes, making sure they don't burn. Enjoy!

I think this is probably my new favorite summer dessert recipe! I can't wait to try it with different fruits all summer long, yummmm!


xoxo Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment