Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A (Want) To Do List...

So I'm at that point in the summer when I have finally caught back up on my sleep but I now I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself when I'm not spending all my time studying or doing other dietetics related things. So I'm trying to think of some FUN things to do this summer. I'm hoping to get a nanny job three days a week (fingers crossed!) and I am starting to work on work for my residency and studying for the Registered Dietitian exam I will be taking this time next year (sounds like a super fun test, right?) But I'm trying to think of a few other things to do with my time and I would love some help/tips/ideas!

So far this summer I've accomplished a few things I had on my list like hiking Table Rock and I had a girly night with my ladies tonight, which was great. Here are a few more things I have on my list (besides what I talked about above and some lovely weddings we will be celebrating this summer...)

Also, in a perfect world, I would scratch something off my bucket list and ride a hot air balloon!
 

However, since E has a fear of heights, this one might have to be put on the back-burner until I can convince someone else to go with me.

I love my list so far, but I plan on being busy this summer and soaking up this town I moved back to! What are your ideas???

xoxo Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment