Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let the Season of Weddings Begin!

So this summer is the summer of weddings!
In the last three days I have gotten three (!) invitations. Two for weddings and one for a bridal shower! Wedding season is officially is session ladies and gents!


Here's the outline:
June 10- Our friends from High School, Mike & Renee, get married!

June 23- My sorority sister, Heidi, gets married!

and
August 4- one of my best friends, Tara, is getting married and I'm a bridesmaid!
(She is also the girl who introduced me to E! Gotta give credit where credit is due ha ha.)

I also have bridal showers and bachelorette parties to attend and plan!
This is Tara's shower invite, so cute right?
Now I have to search through my millions of recipes to find the best one for my little recipe card.
 

I've never been much of a wedding girl, I mean I love them (who doesn't? Am I right?) but you know what I mean, I'm not the girl who has her wedding planned, so this summer is going to be a crash course for me and it is going to be so fun and pretty darn exciting!

Here we go!






No comments:

Post a Comment