Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kitchen Love

Yesterday my Mom and I went to the Mall to do a little shopping.
(Something you may not know about me is that I park in certain parts of the Mall so I can walk through my favorite sections, even if I'm not going to buy anything, just so I can stare at all the lovely things. My favorites are the shoe and kitchen sections.)

However, to get to the point, I realized that the Kitchenaid standmixer that I LOVE (!!!) is on a sale. (And a reallllly good sale at that!) 


Now I'm trying to pick a color, I can't decide between Aqua Sky and Ice.
(I know, it's silly, but since I haven't started my internship yet I refuse to make really complicated decisions.)
What does everyone think? I would love the feedback! 

Now, thanks to the question posed by my very smart Mom, I'm trying to decide what kitchen would fit those colors. Here are some of my ideas.   

 (I think this is my favorite!)

xoxo Cassi 

2 comments: