Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer and Some Shopping

So...
again, I have to apologize to taking so long to post. Oops!
I promise I'm tying to get better!
For some reason summer, in all its glory, is making somehow distracted.
I even have intentions of posting these great things and then it doesn't happen, typically because I forget to take pictures (it's a sickness.)

For starters, here is a cute picture from Kara's Party Ideas (that I totally found on Pinterest) And I thought it was happy and cute enough that you might forgive me for not posting more.

The post I had intended for today was a cooking/food post.
For dinner tonight I made turkey, bruschetta, and a salad. (I have to say the salad was pretty darn great. It had fresh lettuce from the farmer's market, strawberries, dried cranberries and feta, mmmm.)
 Then for dessert I made my Mom vanilla mousse.
I was a little worried at first because it wasn't setting up as quickly as my chocolate mousse does but I checked it when I got home tonight and it was perfect, yay!

So from now on, if I forget to take pictures of my life I'm just going to post about something random from the internet. Because, honestly, who just wants to read a bunch of words? Blogs are always way more fun with pictures.


Today, I discovered a new website to feed my shopping addiction. (Great right? Like I totally needed another. Or maybe not.)
The shop is called Questhaven Fashions and I found the CUTEST pair of vintage-like earrings and as the cherry on top, they are only $12! They are for sure going on my wishlist!

So, again, I want to thank everyone for sticking with me and my lack of posting.
I promise I'm trying to get better. Wish me luck!

xoxo Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment