Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Songs So Sweet


I heard this song today by Jason Mraz called I won't give up, and I thought it was just so cute, it has a nice melody and an even sweeter message. I even suggested it to my good friend for her wedding in August! Then later tonight, I went with my Mom to a Christian Comedy show and the opening act was a singer who talked about his relationship with his wife. He talked about how one night he and his wife had decided to get a divorce during a fight. However, after the fight they talked about things they wanted to fight FOR instead of things they were fighting ABOUT and now four years have passed and they have two babies together! In one song he played tonight he asked God to send angels to guard the doors of their home to keep them from leaving each other and their family, I just thought that was so sweet.  I love LOVE, it is so sweet and such a blessing.

Here we are at the comedy show with one of my grandmas and our friend from church.

xoxo Cassi



No comments:

Post a Comment