Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pink and Navy and Green, Oh My!

So here is the color scheme I'm thinking of for my new room (or my new "studio apartment" as my Mom calls it.) What do you think???

Here are some of my other ideas/inspirations...

 This adorable inspiration board is from The Perfect Palette.
 
Find this cute decoration idea here.
 
 Snatch this cute poster here.
 
These cute knobs are from Anthropologie and the photo credit goes to this blog.
  
And lastly, this cute pearly decoration from Ms. Martha Stewart!

I also have a navy loveseat, a lovely green quilt and a fresh coat of paint waiting to help me with my decorating. I also want to do some major organization of my desk area, but that is still in the works. What do you think? I would love some tips and tricks to decorating!

xoxo Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment